British Columbia has now entered Step 3 of the Restart Plan. It is time to invite Canadians to #exploreBCnow.
Vancouver Island is thrilled to welcome our Canadian neighbours.
Please travel responsibly: plan your trip in advance, be adventure smart and practice safety in our forests and on our waters. Please practice kindness and patience when visiting our tourism businesses, communities and First Nations communities; our strong and resilient industry is happy to see you, but it may take time to resume previous levels of our world-class service.
If you’re from outside of Canada, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Important Information For Visiting Parks
- Facilities such as outhouses and food caches will receive only intermittent service
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, the Nels Bight ranger station cabin will be closed to public access until further notice; Campers must be self-sufficient and prepared to camp
- Visitors to the park should bring their own supplies and be self-sufficient
- Visitors are responsible for ensuring they bring hygiene products (e.g., hand sanitizer) as availability cannot be guaranteed
- Visitors need to take personal responsibility for their own safety, refraining from touching surfaces unnecessarily and washing hands or using hand sanitizer frequently
- If visitors are feeling unwell, please stay home and visit another time
- Visitors should plan ahead and be prepared: http://bcparks.ca/visiting/know-before/, http://bcparks.ca/covid-19/docs/Camping-During-COVID-19-Brochure.pdf?v=1599779166784