Like you, we’re passionate about exploring BC and, in particular, northern Vancouver Island. We look forward to welcoming visitors from outside of British Columbia when the time is right.
In the meantime, find the official links below for the most up-to-date information.
For travel updates in British Columbia, please visit Destination BC’s traveller resource guide here, and read about the current province-wide restrictions here.
For travel updates in Canada, please visit Destination Canada’s traveller resource guide.
Important Information For Visiting Parks
- Facilities such as outhouses and food caches will receive only intermittent service
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, the Nels Bight ranger station cabin will be closed to public access until further notice; Campers must be self-sufficient and prepared to camp
- Visitors to the park should bring their own supplies and be self-sufficient
- Visitors are responsible for ensuring they bring hygiene products (e.g., hand sanitizer) as availability cannot be guaranteed
- Visitors need to take personal responsibility for their own safety, refraining from touching surfaces unnecessarily and washing hands or using hand sanitizer frequently
- If visitors are feeling unwell, please stay home and visit another time
- Visitors should plan ahead and be prepared: http://bcparks.ca/visiting/know-before/, http://bcparks.ca/covid-19/docs/Camping-During-COVID-19-Brochure.pdf?v=1599779166784