A Bucci Photography
Want to join Anthony Bucci on a Photo Tour as he explores Northern Vancouver Island in search of the Smallest Owl-Pygmy Owls, Black Bears and Eagles that calls Vancouver Island home?
Small Tour group size is max 3 people 1-3 day workshops available looking for Pygmy Owls,Black Bears and Eagles tailored to you.
Anthony Bucci is an award winning, published, professional wildlife
Photographer living on the North end of Vancouver Island.
• Published in National Geographic Magazine 2019
• Published in Canadian Geographic Magazine 2019 Special Edition Best wildlife images
• Published in British Columbia Magazine 2019 Second place Wildlife Image
• Published in British Columbia Magazine 2020 Wildlife Calendar
• Editors Favourite in National Geographic's Wildlife photographer of the year contest
• Canadian Geographic Magazine photo of the week winner
• Editors favourite single image - National Geographic
• Professional Wildlife photography contract in the U.K 2015
• Professional Wildlife photography contract in the U.K 2017
• Published in BBC Wildlife Magazine
• Published in British Columbia Magazine 2018
• Published in The Owl Eye Magazine - Cover Photos
• Published in The Sun Newspaper U.K 2015
• Published in The Express Mail U.K 2017
• Cover image for Canadian Camera Magazine 2018