Want to join Anthony Bucci on a Photo Tour as he explores Northern Vancouver Island in search of the Smallest Owl-Pygmy Owls, Black Bears and Eagles that calls Vancouver Island home?
Small Tour group size is max 3 people 1-3 day workshops available looking for Pygmy Owls,Black Bears and Eagles tailored to you.
Anthony Bucci is an award winning, published, professional wildlife
Photographer living on the North end of Vancouver Island.
• Published in National Geographic Magazine 2019
• Published in Canadian Geographic Magazine 2019 Special Edition Best wildlife images
• Published in British Columbia Magazine 2019 Second place Wildlife Image
• Published in British Columbia Magazine 2020 Wildlife Calendar
• Editors Favourite in National Geographic’s Wildlife photographer of the year contest
• Canadian Geographic Magazine photo of the week winner
• Editors favourite single image – National Geographic
• Professional Wildlife photography contract in the U.K 2015
• Professional Wildlife photography contract in the U.K 2017
• Published in BBC Wildlife Magazine
• Published in British Columbia Magazine 2018
• Published in The Owl Eye Magazine – Cover Photos
• Published in The Sun Newspaper U.K 2015
• Published in The Express Mail U.K 2017
• Cover image for Canadian Camera Magazine 2018
Living on the North Island Anthony offers some unique wildlife tours by boat and land.
Enjoy a ride on our brand-new zodiac style Transport Canada certified whale watching boat.
Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Broughton Archipelago in search of Northern Resident Orca, Transient Orca, Humpback Whales, Dall’s Porpoise, Pacific white-sided Dolphins and if we’re lucky we may even see a Grizzly bear along the way.
Sea Otters, Another very popular subject for guests to view. We live in one of the richest populations of Sea Otters in British Columbia
From the water Anthony offers land tours for Black bears fishing streams for returning pacific salmon. Black bears are aggressive feeders especially when the salmon return.
If you want to see one of the smallest owls in North America, Anthony offers Northern Pygmy Owls. This off road adventure is about 350km of locations for British Columbia’s highest concentration of Northern Pygmy Owls. These Owls are day time hunters. About the size of a pop can they can take prey twice their size. Super cute but ferocious little birds of prey.
Please visit our webpage for full details on wildlife tours and accommodations or contact us with any questions you may have.