We want your stories for the Vancouver Island North website so we’re making it easier than ever to share stories about the people and places you’re passionate about.
Vancouverislandnorth.ca is committed to growing the awareness, interest and knowledge around our region. Our goal is to showcase regional products and services as well as support the efforts of our stakeholders. By all working together we have the opportunity to increase regional awareness and help each other.
As part of this initiative, we will be sending out requests for content four times this year. If you don’t have something that works for us now, perhaps you will in the future. Please keep us in mind.
All stakeholder supplied content that we use will be posted both on the vancouverislandnorth.ca website as well as through social media with clear reference back to their website, product and services. It is a win/win for everyone.
Creating or sharing content to showcase your company is as easy as 1, 2 ,3! Check out the quick content tips below to get started, send us your content, and your company could get an exclusive feature on vancouverislandnorth.ca!
- Remember, it doesn’t have to be new. Maybe you have an existing article on your website, an old newspaper article, or old photos that tell a great story.
- The North Island is a place worth talking about. Stories, pictures, and people and places we see every day are always inspiring to would-be visitors.
- Sometimes, the best gems are hidden. Talk to your friends, family, and co-workers. You never know where the next, great North Island tale will come from!
- Guest relationships are a terrific place to get stories. Do you have an established relationship with a guest? Would they be willing to share their experience?
- Pre-written stories or posts are welcome, but not necessary. If you provide the story idea, we will build the content.
Images Too Please – Don’t forget to send at least one image with every story idea. Images are great storytellers.We hope these tips inspire you to dust off those old scrapbooks, go through your archives, and clean out your filing cabinets. We want to hear from you!
Submit your story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org